4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
6 slices swiss cheese
4 slices cooked ham
1/2 c. bread crumbs, seasoned
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place once slice of cheese and one slice of ham on top of each chicken breast. Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a coated baking dish, and sprinkle bread crumbs over chicken.
- Bake about 40 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from oven and place 1/2 cheese slice on each breast then bake an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
**Dustin makes fun of me for posting recipes, since this is a blog about "The Davis'"....let me know if you enjoy the recipes.... :)