5.07.2008

Cookie theif...

So I was recently stalking blogs...like I usually do...and I came upon a chocolate chip recipe on a cute family (The Folgers) from our ward's blog who got it from another member of our ward :) So I decided to try it out, and they are seriously so good! :)
So thank you Allison Folger and thank you Amber Adling!!! You make awesome cookies! :)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven 375*F
Cream together
1 c. butter (I usually use all shortening so cookies retain their shape)
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
Add
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/4 c. flour
Mix in
chocolate chips
Bake @375 for 8-10 minutes
...until golden brown
(don't you just wish there was a golden brown button...)

2 comments:

Writing Group Blog said...

Hey! I finally found your blog. I can't wait to try some of these recipes. It looks like you had an awesome birthday, so I guess saying "happy late birthday" doesn't do much, eh? We miss you guys and Long Beach.

Presley family said...

OH, your theif!!! I am going to tell! wink!!!! I hope you have a wonderful week and I can not wait until you bake me some of these!! wink!!!
Julie