7.21.2008

Love from me...

So...I don't have a lot of time to post, but I'm sick of my little green post being at the top...so I thought I'd repost this from everyone else's blog!
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................pocket
2. Your significant other?.......................hott
3. Your hair?....................................blah
4. Your mother? .................................quirky
5. Your father?..................................supportive
6. Your favorite thing?..........................DustinD
7. Your dream last night?........................ wierd
8. Your favorite drink...........................water
9. Your dream/goal?..............................motherhood
10. The room you're in?.......................... office
11. Your children?................................negative
12. Your fear?...................................death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years........... happy
14. Where were you last night?...................home
15. What you're not?.............................organized
16. Muffins....................................………Nummy!
17. One of your wish list items?.................house
18. Where you grew up?...........................Morgan
19. What you read last...........................Ensign
20. What are you wearing?........................scrubs
21. Your TV?.....................................flat
22. Your pets?................................... Bronco
23. Your computer? ..............................sick
24. Your life?...................................repeating
25. Your mood?...................................happy
26. Missing someone?.............................yes :(
27. Your car?....................................guzzler
28. Something you're not wearing?................shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................online
30. Your summer?................................fun
31. Like someone?................................hubbabubba
32. Your favorite color?.........................pink
33. Last time you laughed........................work
34. Last time you cried?.........................??
Just getting ready to head out to Vegas this Wednesday night. It is seriously going to be birthday weekend. My nephew Carter's 17th b-day is on Wednesday, and my cute hubby's 28th b-day is on Thursday! :) Dustin's family is meeting us in Vegas, and we are going to go boating in his dad's new boat. :) I'm pretty excited. I am going to learn how to wakeboard. Anyone ever done it before? Is it hard? I've heard that it will totally help my snowboarding skills...or in my case, lack of snowboarding skills. :)
Our computer has crashed! Both our PC and Dustin's work laptop. Word to the wise...don't buy a Dell...ours has seriously been the "dell from hell"!!! Since September it has had to have 2 hard drives, and will crash everyday. Not to mention when you try to do something about it...you get some India person that does not understand a word you are saying...or is it the other way around. Our PC that Dustin bought a few years ago got sick, and is going to cost us almost as much to buy a new one as it will to fix er up! :( We're thinking should we just get another laptop or get a PC? Or just fix the one we have? DHL is going to bring Dustin's laptop back tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed that it works! (and doesn't continue to crash!) As for now, we've got Dustin's old computer from college hooked up to the computer screen, because everything works fine on this computer but the screen! Seriously...when it rains...it pours! (At least in our current world of electronics!)
So, this chica that I work with is due with her third baby the 15th of September...it's a boy. I'm thinking on crocheting a baby blanket...do you think that is too girly froo froo for a little boy? I mean I will obviously use boy colors, but is the crocheting too froo froo? (Maybe I'm worrying to much about this...!)
Well, I must be off, I need to return my movies to Blockbuster, or they will annoy my hubby tomorrow! :)
Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, India. I have tons of experience with people from there considering they're taking all of our jobs. Can't stand talking to them on the phone. I feel your pain!

MB said...

Hey Karen! Crocething a blanket for a boy is definantly not too "froo".. just don't put pretty lace on it :) Also, wakeboarding is hard, I love it though.. hope you are doing well! Have fun on your little trip!