10.25.2008

TAGGED by Megan!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
I am more of a movie kind of gal--but--I guess there are a few shows!
  1. Heroes
  2. House
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Anything on TLC
  5. Anything on HGTV
  6. Anything on DiscoveryHealth
  7. **SOMETIMES** Espn
  8. The Today Show

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Started a load of laundry
  2. Cleaned my kitchen
  3. Swept and Swiffered my floors
  4. Sat in traffic for an hour--just to get to work!
  5. Requested authorization on 8 surgeries
  6. Got caught up on what Jessica (grr) left behind!
  7. Traded vehicles with Dustin so he could get our shiz-nit out of Lauren's storage shed...
  8. Had a wonderful BBQ at John & Katies house because Ira is in town

8 Things I Look Forward To:
In no specific order...they are all pretty much equal in "looking forward to-ness"!
  1. Going to Seattle next weekend to see my nieces and nephew!
  2. The next 8 1/2 days of work to fly by...
  3. Getting paid on Monday! (Because of Jessica...I didn't get paid yesterday! grrrrr!)
  4. Having our familes come in town to help us move.
  5. Closing on our house && movin' in!
  6. Taking a nice long HOT bath in my new garden tub in the awesome master bath!!!!!
  7. Making cookies in my new kitchen!
  8. The holidays! :)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
  1. Roman Cucina (Costa Mesa)
  2. Roman Cucina (Seal Beach)
  3. In N Out
  4. Kings Fish House
  5. Javiers (Irvine && Laguna!)
  6. Yardhouse (Costa Mesa && Long Beach)
  7. Maple Gardens (Ogden, Utah)
  8. That little French place in Redondo Beach!

8 Things On My Wish List:
  1. New towels for my bathrooms && kitchen.
  2. A BBQ-er for my man now that we actually have a backyard!
  3. New shoes
  4. A pedicure
  5. A job!
  6. The cleaning, organizing, packing faries to come and help me out!
**I'm starting to stretch it...that's all I can think of!

8 People To Tag:
  1. Alicia
  2. Brookie
  3. Julie
  4. Julie
  5. Kimberlee
  6. Misty
  7. Nicole
  8. Nicole

1 comment:

Presley family said...

I love reading all of these things about you. OK, I am so sorry I didn't call you back. I just got your message. My phone ran out of juice. BIG sorry...we will get togther before you move!!
BIG HUGS!