5.31.2009

We're Sailing!

Last Sunday Dustin and I had the opportunity to go sailing with John Courtney and Charles. (John's friend...and skipper.) :) We left out of Dana Pointe, and sailed down to San Onofree. (I think that's how you spell it..) John and Charles got to try out their new "toy" and Dustin and I got to experience an automatic sail boat...It was this cool little thing that would automatically steer the boat in the right direction. It was a lot of fun, and I totally can't wait to do it again! I only felt seasick once, but no worries...I didn't puke my guts out! The weather and water were perfect! We couldn't have had a better Memorial Day weekend! Thank you John and Charles for taking Dustin and I sailing! We had an absolute blast and can't wait to do this again! :)


The sailboat

My cute hubby!



Dustin helping put the sails away

Enjoying the Sunday afternoon

Mom--This one is for you! xoxo

John Courtney aka El Capitan

Charles aka Skipper

Dustin, Charles, and John

Me and Dustin

No comments: