10.29.2009

Beverly Hills

These pictures are in no particular order...(well backwards, kind of, actually)... After the boys finished up with their adventures, Ludene and I drove back to Los Angeles and met up with the boys for some Mexican food and then we hit up Rodeo Drive, Sprinkles Cupcakes, and an arts festival which I didn't get any pictures of... (oops)


Eddietook this pic of Me, Carter, D, and Ludene waiting to get into Sprinkles...so worth the Red Velvet cupcake. :) YUMMY!!

Ludene

Eddie D


This car was pretty sweet

Ludene, Carter and I

Ooh this is pretty...



Rodeo Drive (Carter kind of looks goofy) :)

My sweet mother-in-law Ludene

Pretending I am celeb..

Ok so there is a bunch of these pictures, but for some reason my computer won't let me delete them...ENJOY! :)

Takin' a breather on Rodeo

No comments: