8.05.2009

Orange County Super Fair

On the 23rd of July, D & I went to the Orange County Fair. It was a blast!!! (ALMOST as fun as the San Diego Fair. Here are a couple pics...the one thing I didn't get a picture of was the churro. They were simply divine...homemade...and wonderful. They were gone before I had a chance to pull the camera.

Checkin' out the animals....lil sheep"s"

This little goat/sheep thing. Sad the pic didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but it's still cute!

Elephants!!!

The bomb-diggity-est corn on the cob!!! (& yes...I did eventually share!)

Ok...so this one! DAD--Please pay very close attention. We were watching some acrobatics and this guy and his girl come walking over. I started to bust a gut because: 1) He is wearing a flowered purse 2) He had Captain America on his shirt 3) He is wearing dress shoes WITH dark socks WITH shorts. (Dad, please learn from this dude...dark socks with shorts is NOT cool and is a total embarassment to the daughters....) :) I couldn't believe it. If I would have been that chick, I seriously would have not let him even wrap his arms around me!

The fair was fun. It is still going to be going on until Sunday, so if you haven't had a chance to go yet, check it out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA.. Bears. Seriously, we do the dark sock with shorts just for your reaction.. But I do draw a line on the Man Purse. No Man Purse for this completely trained and humble husband. (A little manly pride does exists)