10.29.2009

We're Alive

Yes, I know that it has almost been 3 months since I last posted anything. You know that movie Groundhog's Day? Sometimes I feel like I live that movie! We've both been working hard, enjoying the sunny California weather...even good ol' Bronco's been joining in on the fun!

We had Brett and Jessica Larsen come out last month, which was an absolute blast. I hadn't seen Brett in a long time (since before we were married!!) nor had I ever met his cute wife! She is absolutely adorable and I hope we get to see them again soon!

The weekend of October 16-19 Dustin's mom, dad, and nephew came out to Cali. The company that Dustin and his dad work for (Praxair) administer the oxygen to the San Diego Chargers. Eddie gets the Bronco vs. Chargers tickets every year, and we've been lucky to attend the last few games. It was a lot of fun and even more fun to watch the boys down on the field. We forgot to DVR the game (Eddie, don't delete it...) but we did watch the ESPN News and saw them. Dustin's buddy Chuck came down from Idaho and even joined in on the fun.

This computer keeps crashing (my Dell from H-E-double hockey sticks needs it's 3rd hardrive) (Yes I've had it for 2 years...), so there are more updates to come, but below are some pictures from the adventure of when D's family was in town.

No comments: