4.22.2011

Sweet Cheeks


Our sweet baby girl turned 1!

I can't believe we have a ONE year old!
Seriously.

She is so much fun. This is by far my favorite stage of mommyhood!

She LOVES her bear. She loves to feed him and give him loves.

I love this picture I took of her and "Bear Bear" yesterday. She was sitting so cute out on the driveway and I couldn't not take a picture.

I love her sweet innocence, funny personality, little laugh, and cute smile! I love this little girl more than I ever thought loving something was possible!

More to come on her birthday celebration(s)! :)

Love you sweet cheeks! You bring so much joy to our lives.

Happy First Birthday Love!
xoxo





Yes, I know I fell off the 365 day blogging challenge.



1 comment:

Casey and Amy said...

Can't beleive she is a year! How fun!