3.27.2011

Birthday Girl

It is this girlie's birthday...


Yep, Happy Birthday to my friend Nicole!

Bet you were thinking it was already this little critter's birthday...


Nope, not yet. 
 In 23 days...

Yes, that is a Nerf thing stuck to her head.


There were so many kids at the party and Marissa had a great time. She had so much fun playing with all the other kids and all the toys! She loved Lucy's walker and this little truck. She kept trying to put that little baby in there.

My daughter is a flirt. No really, she is. ANY time any guy would talk to her, she would tilt her head to the side and give the biggest cheeser smile showing all her teeth.

Example:


On that note, I'm off to bed. Happy Birthday to my dear friend Nicole! Thanks for the fun party! We had a blast! Thanks to my hott husby for teaching our Sunday School Class at church... It was even my turn to teach and he took over! YEAH he rocks!

No comments: