2.20.2008

Hubba Bubba

Husband Questionaire:
1) What is his name? DUSTIN VIRGIL DAVIS
2) How old is he? 27
3) How long have you been together? 2 years this June
4) How long did you date? 1 year including engagement

5) Who said "I love you" first? I did! I wasn't going to say it until he did, but I couldn't wait any longer...His response? "Of all the feelings that I'm feeling right now, love is one of them!" I think it took him about a month and a half after I said it, that he could say "I love you" instead of round about ways! :)
6) Who is taller? He is, by about an inch and a half. Unless I wear high heels, then I'm taller.

7) Who kissed who first? I'm not really sure. I was pretty sure that it was going to happen the night that it did, but I think Dustin was the one that finally went for it.
8) Who asked who out first? Dustin called me, but I guess in a way, our parents...They lined us up. Dustin's dad kept telling him that he needed to call me. I didn't answer when he first called, but we set up a "lunch date" when I called him back.

9) Who proposed? He did! We were at the Pantages Theatre in LA watching Wicked! He did it at the very end! I was very suprised! I didn't know that he had the ring!
10) Who is more romantic? I would have to say...me! Dustin isn't into the mushy mushy romantic stuff like I sometimes am!

11)Who has more friends? He does. I have a lot of friends, but he seems to have more. He is a very friendly person, and makes friends with anyone or anything he meets! He made friends with a bird at a pet store! :)
12) Who can sing better? We both sing great, but if you ask him, he'll say I sing better. The difference is, I get shy about it, and he sings all the time! :)
13) Who is more stubborn? That one is a toughie! We both are stubborn! I am probably a little bit more, but we both do have our stubborn moments!
14) Who is smarter? Dustin! For sure! He is very book smart as well as fact smart! He knows something about everything!

15) Who does the laundry? I do. Every once and a while Dustin helps me out on this one!
16) Who mows the lawn? The company that the HOA hires! :) haha We don't have grass yet. But if we did he would probably be the one to do it, although, I don't really mind it so much!

17) Who cooks dinner? I generally do! But he has been known to put together some mean dinners! He is a great cook.
18) Who drives? He usually drives when it is the two of us! I can't park! :)

19) Who has more siblings? He does! He has 3 sisters & 1 brother.
20) Who wears the pants? We both wear pants, except on Sunday...I wear a dress.

21) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well...if you face our headboard, I sleep on the right hand side, but I prefer the other side personally... I have this thing about being close to the bedroom door and having someone break in, so Dustin always sleeps closer to the door because of this.
22) Who is more sensitive? Easy....me!

No comments: