Well...we made it! :) I can't believe how fast time has flown, but on June 22, Dustin and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We went to San Diego for the weekend, and had a great time. We went to the gaslamp district and went to our favorite pizza place (Fillipi's) and enjoyed each other's company. The weather was kinda crummy, but was really sunny the day we left. We had some pretty fun adventures...so make sure you check out those posts.
Dustin...Thanks for being my best friend and the best husband in the whole wide world! You are such a sweetheart and I am so lucky to have you!
Top 5 Reasons I love you:
1) You always know how to make me smile and laugh...even when you know I don't feel like it.
(Story: A couple mornings ago I woke up to Dustin right in my face. (I am NOT a morning person...) But I couldn't help but laugh because my bra had been on the floor from the night before and he had it wrapped around his face and was making bug noises. It was hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in my life....)
2) You always make me feel special.
3) You are the biggest help around the house!
4) You are the hardest worker and take your job very seriously to provide for our lil family.
5) You are you. You don't try to be anyone else but yourself.
I love you D! Here is to many more years to come! :)